Need help reading our website? No problem!
We’ve added the ReachDeck Toolbar to our site. If you struggle with reading, have a visual impairment, or prefer to read in your own language, the ReachDeck Toolbar can help.
Try it out for yourself…
Click on the orange ‘speak’ button that you can see in the header of all our website pages. This will launch the ReachDeck Toolbar. You’ll see it dock to the top of your screen. Now click on the first ‘pointed finger’ icon on that toolbar and hover your mouse pointer over any text on our site to hear it read out loud.
How does the ReachDeck Toolbar help?
The ReachDeck Toolbar will help you to read and translate the content on our website. Its features include:
● Text-to-speech: click on or select any text to hear it read aloud
● Translation: translate content into over 100 languages
● Text magnification: enlarge text and hear it read out loud
● Mp3 generation: convert selected text into an MP3 audio file
● Screen mask: reduce glare with a tinted mask
● Web page simplifier: remove clutter from the screen. Display only the main text
Need support? Texthelp has you covered.
Head over to Texthelp’s dedicated Support Site to find lots of useful articles on ReachDeck.